Last modified on March 29, 2017
Protecting your data and privacy is our priority at NuevoCloud. This document explains what data we collect; how we use the data we collect; and how changes and updates are made to this policy.
Data We Collect
- We collect the following information from our website:
- Information you provide us to access our services, including your contact and billing information (name, address, and credit card number).
- Cookies and other identifiers may be used in the operation of our website.
- Communications with NuevoCloud personnel.
- Log information, including your internet protocol address; page(s) you visited and information you request; date and time of the request; referral URL; and type of browser or client used.
- We collect the following information from our content delivery network:
- Aggregated anonymized log information, including page(s) visited; date and time of request; file mimetype; bytes transferred; and geolocation data.
- Origin server information and statistics.
- Cache data and related metadata obtained from the origin server.
How Data We Collect Is Used
Information collected is used to provide, maintain, improve, and protect our services and users.
- Data stored by NuevoCloud Content Delivery Network
- Public cache data and metadata is transmitted to the public on request.
- Request data received from the public may be transmitted to the origin server to satisfy a request.
- Request logs are anonymized and aggregated to create usage statistics that may be provided to our customer.
- Request logs may be available to our customer if they have enabled log archiving for their zone.
- Cache data and metadata is partitioned, duplicated and/or transformed to improve the reliability, performance and/or security of the data.
- Cache data and metadata may be analyzed by a computer algorithm and partitioned, duplicated and/or transformed based on that analysis to improve data storage efficiency and reliability.
- Aggregated anonymized statistics about the cache data and metadata stored and accessed may be used to improve data storage efficiency and reliability.
- Aggregated anonymized statistics are used to track usage of our services for billing purposes.
- When you contact NuevoCloud a record of your communication may be maintained to improve our services and resolve any issues you have reported.
- Billing information, including your name, address, and credit card number is used to bill you for your usage of our services.
- Cookies and/or other identifiers are used in the operation of our website and to improve the usability of our website.
- Log information is used to prevent unauthorized access to systems, and to diagnose and resolve issues with our services.
- Aggregated anonymized log data is used to improve our services, marketing, and communications, and to ensure our services are functioning properly. For example, we may use the average time taken to fulfill requests to ensure server capacity is adequate.
Disclosure For Legal Reasons
NuevoCloud may disclose your personally identifiable information when required to do so by the law and/or to comply with legal process served on NuevoCloud; to protect and defend the rights or property of NuevoCloud; and under exigent circumstances where we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
NuevoCloud may disclose aggregated non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our service.
NuevoCloud does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable information about users of our website or services under 18 years of age.
This policy may be periodically updated. We will post changes of these terms on this page, and they will take effect a minimum of 14 days after being posted. However changes to this policy for new features or services, and changes made for legal reasons will take effect immediately.