Adding a zone to NuevoCloud is as easy as signing up!
- Log in to your NuevoCloud account. After logging in, you will see a dashboard of your primary zone/website or the last zone you were viewing before logging out.
- Click on the pages icon with the blue circle (indicates new zones added within the last 30days).
- On the Add/Create New Zone Page (this is the same form as at signup):
- Custom Domain is the URL to your website: http://www.example.com or http://www.example.com/some/path
- Origin Address is the IPV4 Address to your server: http://220.127.116.11
- Origin Hostname is an optional hostname that will be sent to the server in the host header.
- Origin Protocol for how the CDN connects to your server whether through HTTP or HTTPS.
Please Note: In order for our CDN to connect properly a CNAME record with your domain register (ie. GoDaddy) must be created pointing to global.nuevocloud.net. A how to for DNS registrars can be found in our documentation library: Setting a CNAME
Finally, click Create Zone and your zone will be instantly created. Visit the settings page to make additional changes to your zone.